Depending on the nature of the project, The AST Company can either adapt itself to the customer work methodology, use its own project methodology as applicable to the project type, and/or base itself on well-known ICT methodologies such as ITIL or Prince2.
In all cases, The AST Company sprl’s work approach will respect the following recognized best practices for Project Management and Quality Assurance :
- Project structure : existence of a formal project organisation including a project manager, in charge of resource allocation and reporting to the customer.
- Planning Management : definition of a detailed planning at the start of the project, including milestones and deliverables linked to the different work packages.
- Scope Management : handling of deviations in the scope of work at the project management level. Modifications handled by scope change process.
- Risk Management : management of risks identified and problems encountered via risk and problem logs.
- Document Management : procedures for validation, versioning and archiving of all generated project contents to ensure traceability.